Centre for Human Rights
Letter of the Research Center for Human Rights mountainous ethnic Vietnam28-06-2016 - 10:23 - 604 lượt xem
Dear Organizations and indviduals in the country and international friends
Dear : Organizations and individuals in the country and international friends
Research Center for human rights of ethnic, regional Mountain- HRC- is Non-governmental organization of Vietnam, research and application of scientific and technological research aimed at contributing to the development of human ethnic, regional Mountain.
HRC is focusing on creating jobs for vulnerable groups: the disabled, women, children Ethnic minorities, the elderly ... ethnic groups are very few people who are at risk of population decline in quality skull; assessment surveys shortage of productive land, water people Ethnic areas and mountainous; ethnic relations sides of the border; solutions to reduce child marriage and marital blood access in ethnic minorities.
From the results of this study HRC will advise government agencies in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure human rights and preserve and promote the culture of the ethnic
HRC respectfully expect the support of the International Organization to serve the purpose.
Dr Hoang Xuan Luong
- Quyền tự do tín ngưỡng, tôn giáo theo quy định của Luật Tín ngưỡng, tôn giáo
- Đến ngay Fansipan để 'sống đời Tây Bắc' cực chất với khuyến mãi vé cáp treo đến 50%
- Research Center for Human Rights of ethnic and mountainous land surveyed and efficient manufacturing job transition Southwest region
- Research Center for Human Rights of ethnic and mountainous survey understanding needs of ethnic minorities
- High-ranking official delegation visited the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Australia Research Center for Human Rights in ethnic minority and mountainous
- Learn About Human Rights
- Research Center launched the human rights of ethnic and mountainous and the Academy of Jews
- Research center for human rights in ethnic minority and mountainous areas