US President is about to meet "the punishment" Philippines30-08-2016 - 22:57 - 713 lượt xem
Rodrigo Duterte and Philippine President Barack Obama is expected to meet on June 6-9 in Laos.
The White House said it was on the sidelines when the two leaders attended the East Asia Summit (EAS) to discuss a range of issues.
President Obama is expected to raise concerns about the campaign to destroy drug crimes presidential Philippines. Speaking to reporters, Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes, White House stated: "We believe that President Obama will raise concerns about a number of recent statements by the president concerning Philippines women women, journalists and other issues ".
Last time, President Duterte under criticism for anti-drug campaign that left more than 1,900 people bloody death. However, he said that Duterte 29-8 Monday killing drug crime in my series of brutal crimes of the terrorist organization Islamic State (IS) claiming to Syrian President Bashar al- or Assad.
"Genocide? I killed someone? I have not killed any child. I also do not like Assad bombed. I am fighting against crime! "- Inquirer newspaper said the president's lead Duterte National Heroes day before the veterans, ambassadors and top officials.
Earlier, President Duterte said in his Encyclical 25-7 National day: "Try to double, even triple, if necessary. We will not stop until the final drug bosses, the final donor, who backed their final surrender in prison or in the ground ".
In addition, tensions between the Philippines and China over the South China Sea and other security issues will also be a topic during a meeting between the two leaders of the Philippines and the US.
According to Philippine Foreign Secretary Perfecto Yasay 30-8 day, China will be the "loser" if not accept the verdict of the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) released on 12-7. The ruling dismissed China's U-shaped line on the East Coast.
Speaking at a hearing in the Philippine Congress, Mr. Yasay stressed: "We are trying to make China understand, especially when it was done, that if they do not acknowledge and respect the verdict lawsuit South China sea, they will only be the losers ".
- Hoa Kỳ cần học được điều gì sau 40 năm can thiệp quân sự vào Trung Đông?
- Ông Trump: Cuộc chiến thương mại với Mỹ khiến GDP Trung Quốc tăng thấp kỷ lục
- Ông Trump sẽ gặp ông Kim Jong Un vào cuối tháng 2, Việt Nam vẫn là điểm đến hàng đầu
- Bộ trưởng Hải quân Mỹ: Mỹ có thể đưa tàu sân bay tới eo biển Đài Loan!
- Nhà Lãnh đạo Triều Tiên trông đợi gì ở Thượng đỉnh Mỹ- Triều lần 2?
- Bị Mỹ ‘tố’ bán công nghệ tên lửa cho Triều Tiên, Nga đáp trả đanh thép
- Trợ lý thân cận chia sẻ chuyện đời tư của Tổng thống Putin
- Nhật Bản hy vọng đạt tiến bộ đàm phán hiệp ước hòa bình với Nga